Thursday 1 May 2014

Techniques And Technology

Native Instruments: Massive Plugin 

The Massive plugin is a synthesizer plugin for DAW'S. It is used in many genres of music such as; Dubstep, Glitch-hop, Electro etc.

The Massive plugin would benefit me greatly as i want to be able to produce several genres including dubstep, and most dubstep producers use this plugin as it has the most to offer.



Dubstep producers 12th planet & Flinch talking about
Massive and what you can achieve through using it.


To achieve a professional and high standard with this plugin, i will have to purchase the software aswell as purchasing some guides to get the best out of it. I will also have to spend numerous hours on this software getting the hang of it and perfecting sounds and effect. As this is a plugin most of the skills will have to be self taught as it will have to be my style as i cant copy other producers.

Although I am focusing on one plugin it will benefit me alot as the language and effects used in this plugin will be present in other professional plugins. So if i can gain knowledge and build skills in this plugin i will be able to transfer them.

This plugin will develop me as a producer because it will enhance my skills and understanding so that i am able to use other DAW'S because Massive works on all and is the same on all, meaning i can have my presets on whatever system i'm on.



No comments:

Post a Comment